Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:264 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kent RO Systems - Android Architect - Java/SDK (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for an Android architect responsible for the development and maintenance of system applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android system applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Understanding of Android Porting and Build process
- Understanding and hands on experience with different video codec
- Strong experience with Video Processing
- Experience with System application and NDK.
- Hands on experience with Android native and System app.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
About CamEye :
KENT CamEye is a first-of-its-kind car security device for vehicles and its passengers that uses dual cameras to record everything happening inside and outside the car, and also allows live video streaming of either camera, from anywhere in the world. Visit https://www.cameye.com for more details