HR Executive at Kaspon Techworks Private Limited
Views:1013 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Kaspon Techworks - .Net Developer - ASP/C# (2-4 yrs)
Kaspon Techworks Pvt Ltd is promoted by a team of successful entrepreneurs, with more than five decades of collective experience in Software Product Engineering, Software Development, Managed Infrastructure Services and Business Management.
- Kaspon Techworks Pvt Ltd was incorporated in the year 2011. Staffed with a team of over 60+ experienced and high-caliber developers, Kaspon provides software development services to its clients for building enterprise applications that add significant value to their businesses.
- Besides providing application development services on Microsoft .Net, LAMP & J2EE Platforms, Kaspon also has a dedicated, focused team providing enterprise mobile application development services.
- Kaspon expertise on mobility spans from developing mobile applications on native platforms for Android, Apple iOS, Black Berry & Windows Mobile to developing multi-platform enterprise applications using emerging MEAP platforms that include PhoneGap, Worklight, Xamarin &Convertigo. Some of the marquee clients of Kaspon Include; TVS Group, ADP India, Market Simplified, BSharp& Merrill Corp, etc.
- Candidate with 2- 5 years of experience in ASP .Net: Minimum 1.6 years of real-time project experience in using MVC and OOPS Concept. Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with team.
Contact Number: 044 45518215, 044 45558290
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer with Entity Framework Experience
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages and HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Front End : ASP.NET,C#.NET
Web API Languages : C# with OOPS
Data Base : SQL server
- Should possess technical expertise in Core Dot Net (C#).
- Should possess excellent debugging skills
- Experience in .NET C#, ASP.NET
- Good understanding .Net and design patterns and experience in implementing the same
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Need to have good command on SQL Server on stored procedure.
- Experience in developing web application using HTML
Job Type: Full-time