HR at Kaspon Techworks Pvt Ltd
Views:108 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Kaspon Techworks - iOS Developer - SWIFT/Xcode (2-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Company profile :
- Kaspon Techworks Pvt. Ltd is promoted by a team of successful entrepreneurs, with more than five decades of collective experience in Software Product Engineering, Software Development, Managed Infrastructure Services and Business Management.
- Kaspon Techworks Pvt. Ltd was incorporated in the year 2011.
- Staffed with a team of over 60+ experienced and high-caliber developers, Kaspon provides software development services to its clients for building enterprise applications that add significant value to their businesses.
- Besides providing application development services on Microsoft .Net, LAMP & J2EE Platforms, Kaspon also has a dedicated, focused team providing enterprise mobile application development services.
- Kaspon expertise on mobility spans from developing mobile applications on native platforms for Android, Apple iOS, Black Berry & Windows Mobile to developing multi-platform enterprise applications using emerging MEAP platforms that include PhoneGap, Worklight, Xamarin &Convertigo.
- Some of the marquee clients of Kaspon Include; TVS Group, ADP India, Market Simplified, BSharp& Merrill Corp, etc .
Job Summary :
- Graduate Engineer with minimum 2+ years experience in iOS application development.
- The candidate should have passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Technology Exposure :
- Objective-C & Swift 3.0, Swift 4.0 programming language
- Apple's Xcode IDE Kaspon Techworks Private Limited - Profile Brief
- Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
- UI and UX design experienc
- Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- 2D and 3D graphics frameworks like SpriteKit and SceneKit
- OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs
- Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Design and implement complex iPhone and iPad applications, implementation that work with real-time systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and implement new functionalities
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Knowledge of iOS, iPad, C++, Objective C, iPhone SDK, xCode, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Understanding of Apple's design principles, interface guidelines) and capable of designing and building advanced applications for iOS platform
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proven software development experience
- Working knowledge of real-time systems is desired.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, benchmarking and optimisations
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Must be a team player with ability to perform with limited supervision and should have published one or more iOS apps in the app store with a strong passion for learning
- Candidate should possess a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Good native iPhone Developer.
- Good communication skills.
- Can work independently as well as in a team with the company's fast-paced environment.-
- Self-motivated with a go-getter attitude.