Co-Founder & CEO at Karza Technologies
Views:591 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Karza Technologies - Lead Python Developer - Java/Scala (3-6 yrs)
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Very good understanding of Python/Java, web frameworks etc.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful micro services.
- Good practical knowledge of transactional databases
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns, data structures, algorithms, concurrency/multithreading, distributed processing etc.
- Experience with software engineering tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or any other cloud provider services
Highly desired but not mandatory skills:
- Good understanding of functional programming concepts and should have used it in at least one language (Java/Scala/Python/R)
- Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search etc).
- Fundamental understanding of scale-out/high-availability architecture and low latency distributed messaging frameworks
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Knowledge of caching technologies like Redis and queues like Kafka, SQS, MQ etc.
- Experience optimizing web applications (CDN, Code compression)
Good to have skills:
- Amazon Web Services (Lambdas, SQS, Step Functions etc)