Karvy Analytics - Senior Tableau Developer - BI Tools (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for Visualization Consultants with database experience. This is a client facing role & the candidate would work as part of sales team to formulate account strategies and help identify opportunities.
- This position creates new footprint for data-driven innovation and value for our customers and prospects while proving analytical capabilities.
- You would be part of core team that would help design and develop advanced analytic solutions across functional areas as per client requirement/ opportunities.
- Key requirements include strong experience in requirement gathering including data discovery, designing and presenting complex data sets in visually compelling formats.
- Experience working with large, multi- dimensional data sets and developing different visualization outputs, including visual analytics; real- time visualization for situation awareness; visualizations for interactive data exploration; narrative/editorially-guided visualizations; time series analysis methods is a must.
- The role offers a high degree of challenge and provides opportunity to experiment offerings that speaks of innovation.
- Four plus years of hands on experience working with BI tool like Tableau is a must.
- Strong in story boarding customer requirement into insights.
- A thought leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills and familiar with the fast-paced startup environment and culture that fosters a shared purpose among team by building a collaborative work environment
- Capable of building & sustaining long-term relationships with businesses and internal & external stakeholders.
- Ability to simultaneously mantle project responsibilities and with limited supervision.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with client, understand the requirements and suggest the best approach for generating reporting frameworks, build strong visualization dashboards on Tableau that provide insight to the performance of clients- business program.
- Create re-usable implementation of visualizations in Tableau, manage content on visualization server like publishing workbook, scheduling jobs etc.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, and high-dimensionality data from various sources, using MySQL, MS Excel, etc.
- Assist in customer engagement management, project scoping, timeline management, and results documentation to ensure professional relationship management.
Education : MS/M. Stat/MSc/Btech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Economics or Mathematics or Operational research (OR) or Statistics.
About Karvy Analytics :
Karvy Analytics is a new age arm of the leading Karvy Conglomerate. Led by visionary management, the young and forward thinking team is building world class solutions for the global analytics universe.
We are focused on multi-industry use cases for companies that need technology and professional services for their functional and operational analytics projects.
We offer a range of solutions that bring immediate business benefits to our global customers who are interested in leveraging big data, statistical and mathematical modeling techniques, social analytics, and mobile descriptive analytics for new business insights.