Karvy Analytics - Senior Data Scientist - Predictive Modeling & Analytics (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Senior Data Scientist will participate in requirement gathering including data discovery, system design, model implementation, code reviews, testing and maintenance of the platform developing applications Python, predictive modelling and analysis.
- The role will require a deep understanding of Computer Vision, deep learning, machine learning techniques and you will be part of a highly focused development team that includes data scientists, data engineers and business analysts and guiding them to help build products and specialized services on offer to our clients across the multi-platform environment.
- The role offers a high degree of challenge and provides an opportunity to experiment offerings that speak of innovation.
Skills Required :
- 6+ years of relevant industry or research experience with strong knowledge of data mining, machine learning techniques, algorithmic optimization techniques, developing applications using predictive modelling and analysis.
- Work closely with data engineering and technology teams to transfer knowledge and processes into production environment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing Platform Roadmap for key products and solutions.
- Strong in Predictive and Prescriptive analytics approaches and experienced in operating tools like R and in programming using Python.
- Understanding python integration with MySQL, Django, flask and REST API.
- Knowledge of Image processing libraries such as OpenCV, PIL, and pytesseract.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems. A thought leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the fast-paced startup environment and culture that fosters a shared purpose among team by building a collaborative work environment
- Capable of building & sustaining long-term relationships with businesses and internal & external stakeholders.
- Ability to simultaneously mantle project responsibilities and with limited supervision.
Education : PhD/MTech/MS/M. Stat or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Economics or Mathematics or Operational research (OR) or Statistics.
About Karvy Analytics :
Karvy Analytics is a new age arm of the leading Karvy Conglomerate. A focused Analytics company, the young and forward thinking team is building world class solutions for the global analytics universe in Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare and Retail domain.
Karvy Analytics offers a range of solutions that bring immediate business benefits to our global customers by leveraging big data, statistical and mathematical modelling techniques, social analytics, and mobile descriptive analytics for new business insights.
We provide an integrated decision support ecosystem of services across-industry, enabling and transforming the way decisions are taken.