HR at Karix Mobile Pvt. Ltd.
Views:748 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Karix Mobile - Technical Architect/Senior Technical Architect - Full Stack Development (10-15 yrs)
Job Scope : Define, lead, manage and develop the overall software architecture and design of messaging products and platforms
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand business & product opportunity and come-up with detailed software architecture and design solution
- Research and prototype new technologies & solutions and align them with software architecture
- Responsible to code major/complex components and release them to production
- Mentor and lead the team and ensure project execution
Knowledge and Skills :
- Extensive and in-depth experience in conceptualizing and implementing technical design solutions in consideration to architectural requirements of distributed large-scale platform and products.
- Extensive knowledge of various architectural and design methodologies (Eg: component based, SOA, scalable ASYNC Frameworks, Microservices, etc.)
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of architecting and designing for non-functional product requirements (Eg: high availability, failure resilience, scalability, latency, etc.)
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge and understanding of real-time software characteristics including inter-process communication, locks, priorities and threads, etc.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in Core JAVA, JAVA Enterprise, Spring, Spring boot, Message brokers (ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, etc.) and Caching framework (Redis, EHCachem Inmemory Cache, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of databases technologies both RDBMS (MySQL) and No-SQL (MongoDB/CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Experience in front end technologies like AngularJS, Backbone preferred
- Experience in automated delivery pipelines (GitLab), Docker and Kubernets are preferred
- Excellent communication in English and inter personal skills
Qualification and Experience :
- 10+ Years of experience as a full stack developer in mid-size product company and start-up
- Experience in architecting & designing at least one end to end major Enterprise product or a large module of Enterprise product is essential