HR at Karix Mobile Pvt. Ltd.
Views:438 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Karix Mobile - Manager/Assistant Manager - Product Lifecycle Strategy (3-7 yrs)
Job Scope :
- Responsible for managing end to end product lifecycle strategy for Web based products (conversational chatbots and other messaging platforms)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing complete product lifecycle from conceptualization to tactical activities
- Define product strategy and tactical product definition and develop product ideas/features by identifying potential products
- Prepare development plans and prioritization, pricing and time-integrated plans for product introduction while developing Domestic and Global marketing strategies in collaboration with marketing team
- Collaborate with existing or new customers in gathering the requirements in details and map the scope with product release
- Responsible to draft and deliver user stories, activity flow, user flow diagrams and maintain product backlog (vision, functionality, etc)
- Conduct Product Demos to internal (marketing and sales), external (High Profile Clients) and collaborate with PreSales for regular product demo queries
- Collaborate with agile development teams (Architect, UX, Development & QA team) to ensure SCRUM process delivery including market feedback and prioritization of deliverables
- Conduct secondary market research supported by on-going visits to big ticket customers to specify market & business requirements for current and future products.
- Conduct primary market research with other stakeholders internally.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, development, and other segments of the organization to track specific details of tactical work
- Introduce and market new product features by developing time-integrated plans with sales (target customer), advertising (marketing material), and engineering (development).
- Co-create NPD (New Product Development) plan in coordination with sales, marketing & production teams and formulate new product road map.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results
Knowledge and Skills :
- Knowledge of chatbots, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Slack and other messaging platforms (mandatory)
- Indepth knowledge of UI/UX
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams
- Strong at analytics and process definition skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence various stakeholders
- Aptitude to understand right level of process to apply to different projects
- Fast learner, as the field requirement changes very frequently
- Takes ownership and accountability of the work
- Ability to work with ambiguity and solve problems through lateral thinking
- Excellent coordination skills to manage communication with various cross function teams
Qualification and Experience :
- Overall 3-7 years in managing product lifecycle for Web based products including building conversational chatbots, messaging platforms. Experience from Start-up firms essential