Company Recruiter at KaHa Techologies
Views:902 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
KaHa Technologies - Technical Product Manager - Project Management (10-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager, Payments, Transit & NFC to define and drive our portfolio of NFC products
- To manage digital payment and other projects in the organization
- Technical Product Management: This is a hands-on role, which works closely with the hardware, software, QA and business teams including Engineering, Design, Business Development and Customer Success. The candidate will be responsible for driving the execution of product development cycles and ensuring the success of the products and services in the market.
- Manage projects throughout the entire life-cycle of the product management process including project planning and day to day monitoring and control,
- Own the execution of product being developed. Co-ordinate across various product development teams including Product Management, HW, SW, QA and Business Development
- Lead daily stand-up meetings
- Understand overall design of the HW and SW. Understand technical issues being faced by the teams. Help resolve issues and remove bottlenecks for timely execution.
- Report regular status to management
- Track project risks and ensure the risks are mitigated
- Ensure close customer communication to understand manage customer expectations
Experience / Qualifications :
- Overall experience of 10-12 years in software development.
- 2-5 years of proven experience managing small to medium sized projects
- Experience of playing scrum master role.
- Strong experience of design and development of software using Java/Android/iOS. Hardware development experience is desirable. Any exposure to wearable device development will be an advantage.
- Exposure to payment industry will be a big plus.
- Ability to drive teams around program objectives. Should be able to work with engineering managers from different teams to get resources allocated and ensure timely output.
- Ability and willingness to manage without direct reporting relationship