Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:248 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
As a Junior Engineer, you will :
- Code sprints on various features. Hands-on coding and engineering will be the bulk of daily work.
- Participate in product planning sessions.
- Build basic development plans and timelines
- Help the digital marketing team in structuring data and attributions. Help build tools and integrations for the digital marketing team.
- Performance management of the app. Monitoring the various performance parameters such as video streaming time, load time, uptime, crash management etc
You bring to the table :
- Proficient in understanding and building APIs & the skills to analyze and automate as much as possible using various tools ( API integrators like Zapier, Perl, Shell scripts etc).
MOST VITAL :-
- Take complete ownership with detailed guidance. Be able to use Stack Overflow and other forums to find solutions.
- Must have worked in a startup or a product company of no more than 30-50 employees. This can be one of the experiences and not necessarily the latest experience. We absolutely need someone who has experience in small teams.
- Worked with B2C product companies
- Candidates with experience in large services and third-party development shops are a strict no.
- Must have seen a mobile app product built from the ground up.
- The qualification that we are looking at someone with only Computer Sciences degree from engineering colleges. Preferably IITs, IIITs, NIT, BITS et