Manager Sourcing at Your Recruiters
Views:89 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior/Senior Software Developer - PHP Modules (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of one or more than one PHP web frameworks ( Laravel, Zend, Ci, Yii, etc)
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Technical Skills : PHP, Python, Linux, MySql, AWS, Zend Framework, Laravel
Mandatory Technical Skills - PHP, Linux, MySql, Laravel & MongoDB
Preferable Skills :
- Knowledge or a working understanding of Redis or Memcache.
- Knowledge of Python or Node js is a big plus.
- Salary - 5-12 LPA
- Notice Period - Immediate
- Experience - 4-8 yrs