Assistant Manager at Lericon Informatics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:96 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior SAS Administrator - Enterprise Software & Solutions (2-3 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1) Develop Scripting/Tooling solutions as required Install, administer & maintain SAS Enterprise software & solutions
2) Diagnose software problems & engineering work-around
3) Work collaboratively with analysts, developers, other implementation team members & customers to engineer enterprise software installations
4) Document, report, track & implement fixes for software problems with appropriate vendor or SAS Technical Support
5) Provide guidance & leadership to other team members/peers.
6) Experience with SAS Platform/Solutions Administration
7) Strong knowledge of Linux administration.
8) Strong communication skills and ability to work with global teams
9) Experience/Knowledge of application security, performance and tuning
10) Manage hardware and software LCM initiatives including business engagement, interface, application, performance, and end-user testing while ensuring no adverse impact.
11) Proactively identify and incorporate new sources of data and analytic techniques to enhance the teams capabilities and drive results.
12) Manage daily issue and request tickets, drive run environment improvements, and make appropriate recommendations working with the manager, vendor teams, and end-users.
13) Must have be ready for short-term and long-term travel across India and out of India for project implementation.
Immediate Joiners are preferable.