Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:183 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
We're looking for pragmatic developers who build with :-
- Empathy for the users
- A deep understanding of the products we're building and our client's businesses
- An eye towards writing well-architected code
You should have :-
- A strong background in Ruby on Rails or related frameworks
- Experience developing applications from the ground up
- A product-minded focus when creating applications
- Good written and communication skills in English
What you'll do :-
- Lead cross-functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions.
- Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
- You'll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements
- You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :-
- The basic foundation of how the web works (Server, Browsers, API, protocols etc).
- Experience working with Ruby/Node and related backend frameworks (Rails/Express).
- Experience working with: Any databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with Restful web services.
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks: TDD, Rspec.
- Git and Github (with a team).