Asst Manager Recruitment at Carnation Infotech
Views:207 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Carnation Infotech - Junior Project Manager - Technical Design Documentation (5-8 yrs)
What is Carnation Infotech looking for:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Manager on planning, tracking and status reporting.
- Setup new processes to improve the quality of work.
- Lead development, testing, and deployment or migration.
- Create Architecture and technical design documentation in co-ordination with Technical lead/PM.
- Provide support and mentoring to project team members.
- Upgrade by learning technologies beyond the traditional area of expertise
- Contribute to proposal creation, POCs from the technical & business perspective.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting all project results and then reporting them to the appropriate stakeholders, in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Participate in recruitment and people development initiatives.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA or equivalent from a reputed institute.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Development, SEO and Designing Projects.
- Experience in various Agile Project Management software /techniques/tools
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in IT industry with 1 year in a project management role.
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.