Team Lead at NeoSOFT Technologies
Views:944 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Junior PHP Developer - LAMP Stack (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for Junior PHP Application developer with 0 to 1.5 year's experience who can execute project plans, specifications, develop and manage multiple concurrent projects, enhance the user experience, and ensure quality and consistency.
Gather requirement from Business/Stakeholders :
- Discussion with client to understand the requirement.
- Ask relevant questions and get clarity on the business requirements.
- If needed, document the business rules.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, Object-Oriented design and Systems Architecture.
Estimations & Planning the tasks :
- Based on the business requirement or SRS divide the project into modules and tasks.
- Time estimate the modules/tasks based on the different estimation techniques.
- Prepare project plan and WBS which will have each module and tasks with specific start and end date.
- Take the approval from all the stakeholders on WBS and Project plan prepared.
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
Database creation & updating custom modules :
- Should be good with open source databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of NoSQL like MongoDB would be a plus.
- Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing & Documentation of Code and Application
- Strong programming fundamentals like OOPS and RDBMS.
- Experience in programming languages like PHP.
- Coding of each module within timeline mentioned in WBS.
- Excellent with unit testing.
- Is familiar with SCM, preferably with Git.
- Document the code and application which can be shared with the client later.
- Prepare the User manuals for custom module/code which needs to be shared with the client and can be used for training purpose.
Project Deployment & Maintenance :
- You should be able to deploy the website on plain Centos 7.
- Knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) is a must.
- You should check all the deployment checklist before putting anything on production.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.