Manager at Shinewell Consultants
Views:280 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Junior PHP Developer - CodeIgniter/Zend/YII/CakePHP (1-4 yrs)
Role Designation: Junior PHP Developer
Experience Level: 1 - 3 years
Educational Qualification: Graduate - Any Specialization/B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization/ Computers PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization/ Post Graduation Not Required/ M.Tech - Any Specialization/ Computers/ MCA - Computers/ M.Sc - Any Spec
Frameworks: CodeIgniter/Zend/Yii/Laravel/CakePHP/Moodle (experience in at least one of the frameworks is must)
Job Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Salary: up to 3.5 LPA
- Unique problem solving skills with the ability to work independently are extremely important for this role.
- Knowledge of any Learning Management System and SCORM will be an added advantage.
Required Role Attributes:
- Understand, interpret and articulate business requirements.
- Develop programs and frameworks based on Industry standards.
- Collaborate with testing team to develop Quality Assurance Strategy document.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in developing web applications using PHP and MySQL.
- Must have experience in developing/customizing applications using one of the frameworks CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii, Laravel, CakePHP, Moodle (experience in at least one of the frameworks is must).
- Must be having a good experience with MySql.
- Must have good knowledge of coding standards, best programming practices and avoid performance issues of applications
- Must be having good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming(i.e. OOPs) concepts.
- Must have good exposure of API's integration and Development.
- Must be exposed to Web services.
- Planning database architecture, mobile versions/responsive design implementations.
- Knowledge of Linux and cloud server.
- Repo management and versioning concepts.
- Experience in custom application development.