Recruitment Manager at Recreations Lab
Views:320 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Junior Game Artist - Photoshop/Illustrator (0-3 yrs)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Flash, After Effects, Illustrator/CorelDraw.
- Good at animation and sketching with a strong sense of colors and character anatomy.
- Should have demonstrable experience of making 2d art for games.
- If You have a good experience in Unity3D its big plus.
- UI experience for the apps in the category of casual games will be valued.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines.
- Looking for people who are creative, self-motivated and driven.
- As the Junior Game Artist, you will coordinate with the Sr. Designer and the Creative Director to create concept artwork, UI assets for our games and graphic designs for marketing assets.
- Creates concept art and contemporary graphic design both traditionally and digitally.
- Generates concept art at multiple levels of refinement, i.e. storyboards, thumbnails, sketches, color comps, show pieces, loading screens, UI elements.
- Pitch new ideas to the team and participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Stay updated on current industry trends including new game genres, game art best practices, and emerging technology.