Talent Acquisition Specialist at SKS Enterpprises
Views:867 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior DevOps Engineer - Cloud Migration (2-5 yrs)
- Apply only if Mumbai as job location is comfortable with you.
- Apply only if you have 1 years of work experience.
About the client: Our client is 50 years old product base MNC.
Job Overview :
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools
- Design and implement orchestration solution for dozens of containerized microservices.
- Support, improve and upgrade a continuous deployment environment
- Assist the DevOps team with containerisation, automated provisioning, cloud migration and other tasks related to project work
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Broad understanding of networking
- Experienced with Docker containers management and orchestration
- Experienced with Continuous integration tools
- Experience with building and supporting infrastructures for high volume data and data processing (NoSQL DBs, stream processing, message queues, etc.)
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment, delivery approaches, and tools, including Jenkins, Maven, and Gradle
- Experience with OpenShift and Kubernetes and scripting languages, including Shell, Perl, or Python
- Experience with virtualization and containerization using frameworks, including Docker, LxC, Vagrant, Ansible, and Terraform
- Experience with designing, building, deploying, and securing software architectures in Cloud computing environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with open source application servers, database servers, Cloud computing concepts, and development integration tools
- Experience with software development life cycle processes or Agile development, including Scrum, rapid prototyping, or similar rapid development environment
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), or other cloud solution services.
- Implementing and supporting software releases to 100% resilient technical solution.
- Monitoring tools and implementing creative monitoring solutions.
- Maintaining / creating automated monitoring
- Identifying / resolving performance issues.
Related Technologies :
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting: Python, Unix, Linux.
- Configuration management tools such as puppet or ansible
- Practical docker experience
- AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cluod
If this sounds like a role tailor-made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.