Co-Founder at Technology Start-up
Views:2943 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:409
Junior Developer - MEAN Stack (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Junior MEAN STACK Developer to be Core member of the Engineering Team - who is a great problem solver, can learn quickly, communicate clearly, and can scale up the team and development of the product, as we grow.
The incumbent will work on MeanStack applications (web, and/or mobile, App) which would implement various role-based user flows, dashboards with a very intuitive and modern UI.
Must Have Skill set :
- Experience with implementing responsive web pages / HTML5 /CSS3/ Angular 2 or 4/ Bootstrap
- Experience developing and using REST API's and cloud platforms such as AWS/ EC2, or other cloud services
- Experience with coding skill in Node.js, and/or C++
- Experience in AWS is a must
- Experience in Databases like SQL, SQLite and NoSQL databases especially MongoDB or similar technologies
- Ability to multi task and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Tasks will include complete responsibility for application design, code development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Develop code as part of an agile team to deliver new features/enhancements.
- Develop code for the back end modules that are scalable and maintainable.
- Design and develop REST APIs.
- Design and own database schemes for upcoming features.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing
- Ability to code, validate code quality, build and release, prioritize backlog and manage development completion as per requirements
- Ensure adequate tools and practices are established to support high availability of production systems.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members.
- Work independently or with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well-defined goals.
What we provide :
- Flexible working hours and work from home option.
- Participate in end to end system design for these core services.
- Informal work style, start-up culture.
- Endless snacks and beverages.
- If you are ready for a challenge and want to be involved in something that will change an industry and impact millions of people and businesses around the world, then apply today
- B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Location: New Delhi (Employees based in New Delhi should only apply)
- Pay Scale - Best in the Industry
- Note: Only those candidates with minimum 1 year of experience and based in Delhi NCR will be shortlisted.
- Looking forward to your application.