Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:396 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Junior Data Engineer - Java/Spring (2-4 yrs)
Here is an opportunity to be a part of a global organisation, and create positive ripples with your experience and presence in the management team.
Our client is an Ambient Intelligence Platform providing real-time information on places, people and products. The platform processes massive data from smart environments to understand consumer behaviour at a global scale. Currently processing data from over a billion devices, the platform powers Allspark, its flagship SaaS product for data-driven decisions, which enables customers to visualize, engage and analyze audiences. Founded in 2012, the firm is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, it has its global footprint across 44 countries, and works with marquee brands including Procter and Gamble, Coca Cola, Ikea, Audi, McDonalds, Toyota, Nike, and Samsung.
As a Junior Data Engineer, you will be involved in creating new products for the customers needs and requirements.
What you will do :
- Working with the Data Engineering team to create new and exciting product options
- Developing new product using back-end and Front-end technologies.
- Ensuring contributions from both oneself and the team towards the product design and end-product
- Developing break-down structure of the initiatives
- Review and development of Unit Test cases
- Reviewing Peer Code
- Enabling creation of Code deployment packages
- Troubleshooting issues
- R & D of newer technologies that can be leveraged toward Platform enhancement
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Strong java programming skills
- Right attitude
- Working for a product company
- Experience in ESB (Mule), Eclipse, Tomcat Web Server, WebLogic/WebSphere Application Server, Junit, Mockito, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar is a plus.
- Fluency in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.)
- Very good written & spoken communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.