HR Recruiter at Armentum
Views:187 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Junior Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Role : Growth Team - Junior Digital Strategist/Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
Vertical : Marketing/ Growth
Education : Any Graduate / Postgraduate Degree.
Platform : Web Application, Website Development
Technology Understanding : PHP, WordPress, CMS, Marketing Understanding (preferred not essential): SEO, Content Writing, SEM Project Coordination
- Experience in anyone among Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Total Experience : 2 - 4 Years
- Awareness of Project Management lifecycle and experience in End to End coordination of IT Services projects in the web domain.
- Preferable - Experience in writing and maintaining Business Requirement Document (BRD) Functional Specification Document (FSD), or Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Experience in Requirements Gathering and conducting Primary Research and Analysis
- Ability to formulate a Site Map and Information Architecture for a website based on client requirements
- Ability to counsel a client on Website Content Strategy
- Previous experience of working within WordPress for content edits and installing plugins as well as worked on Rest API and to check the feasibility of API Integrations.
- Understanding of WordPress plugins for E-Commerce, Learning Management System, and Membership
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Experience in Client Relationship Management
- Experience of working with US / UK Client is necessary.
- Working knowledge of landing pages, On-Page SEO, and Off-Page SEO - Desirable, not mandatory
- Working knowledge of digital marketing concepts beyond SEO such as Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), PPC, and email marketing - Desirable, not mandatory
Management Skill :
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Good Presentation Skills
- Experience in dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines - MUST
- Experience in Coordinating with cross-functional teams and Writing Good Content where required.