Jocata - Business Analyst (2-7 yrs)
Role : Business Analyst
Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Business Analyst to help plan, design, program, test and implement client projects.
- These projects can range from helping a client implement a new software system, to assessing the performance of a service or product line.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation principles to be followed.
- Elicitation of underlying Client requirements by effective communication with Clients, while being inquisitive.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Define, analyze and clearly explain the business requirements to produce high-quality extensive documentation that meets business standards.
- Translate and simplify requirements and break them into implementable tasks.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Explain needs and recommend solutions and/or products that deliver value to Clients.
- Comfortable with creating Wireframes and Work-flow models for new product developments.
- Support technical teams during product development cycle.
- Ensure the requirements map to the real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards.
- Verify and validate complete product requirements.
Required Skill Set :
- The candidate should be necessarily from banking domain
- Experience in gap analysis of data. Experience in BRD and FRD.
- Working knowledge of relational databases viz., MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Ability to write SQL queries to extract data and perform analysis from huge databases.
- Advocate potential resource (hardware) optimization techniques and guide technical teams in implementation.
- Expert in helping teams to implement fast and efficient search algorithms.
- Highly skilled with back-end frameworks and tools to design lighter and compact software.
- Strong presentation skills to communicate the product requirements to technical teams.
- Ability to solve complex business problems.
- Proven working experience in delivering high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Excellent written & communication skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Strong ETL (Talend or SSIS or Spool) design and development capabilities is a plus
- 2-7 years of industry experience.