HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:105 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Jira/Atlassian Administrator - Confluence (2-4 yrs)
Ctc- 5 to 8 LPA
- Must have 2 - 4 Years of experience in Atlassian Jira/ Confluence Administrator.
- Should be open for 24/7 shift.
- Target Industry -IT
Jira/ Atlassian Administrator
About Company :
It is a leading technology solution provider specialized in Application Lifecycle Management, DevOps, Systems Engineering, Testing, Development, IoT and more. Over the last 17 years, It has been working along with its partners enabling customers develop and deliver software faster and more efficiently. We offer a wide range of Technology Solutions and Services - from product consulting to implementation and system integration to managed services across the industries and their business needs.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Vacancy : 2
Job Description :
Role & Responsibilities are as follows :
- Atlassian products implementation, customization, administration and support
- Maintain small / large deployments where we have users ranging from 100-2000 with up to 300 projects, spaces, build plans, repositories in the Atlassian tool stack
- Implement and maintain Continuous Integration and Deployment using Git with Bitbucket, Bamboo/Jenkins
- Providing Consultation, Support and Implementation on migration to Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.) from tools such as ClearQuest, Redmine, Bugzilla etc.
- Should be able to install and maintain Atlassian tools for High Availability via Data Centre, version and setup load balancers for Scaling the application on-Demand
- Configuring the Firewall and Network Security features for the Servers
Daily Responsibilities :
- Support user/application issues raised through support tickets/users
- Handle P1 issues raised through users or discovered through application monitoring
- Creation and Customization of new/existing Projects, Spaces, Build Plans, and Repositories in the respective tools.
- On-boarding of new users.
- Providing training for both end users and Project Administrators.
- Identifying areas of improvement and optimization of the Atlassian tools stack.
- Creation of Custom Post functions and triggers using Groovy Script in Atlassian
- Perform upgrades, fine tuning of a large installation of Atlassian Products
- Monitor and fix application server related issues
- Secure protocols for LDAP.
- Debug the logs for errors (appservers)
- Maintain Database Integrity and perform Checks and Backups
- Work on the Tasks for the projects assigned.
- Customization of workflows in Jira, migration of data from other tools to Jira and GIT
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time