HR at JIGSERV Digital
Views:769 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
COMPANY - Jigserv Digital Private Limited (www.jigserv.com ) is a full service Digital Marketing Company focused on the Enterprise Segment customers. It has an innovative Digital Marketing Platform which helps advertisers optimize the returns on the digital media spends across multiple digital channels like Search, Social Media and Display Media. Headquartered in Mumbai, Jigserv has operations in India, UK and US.
Jigserv Digital has now entered the Consumer Internet Space with its Mobile Application lead Platform, SportsJig, for the sports and fitness inclined people to find Play Spaces and Partners to pursue their favorite sport. The SportsJig Mobile App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details- id=com.jigserv.sportsjig ) also helps you discover and join sports events in your vicinity and interest. The idea is to help people Get Back to Play!
WORK LOCATION - Mumbai / Noida
ROLE: Product Engineering Manager
RESPONSIBILITY: Jigserv Digital is looking for Product Engineering Manager to lead the development of the SportsJig Platform and the SportsJig Mobile App.
The right resource will have the ability to build a world-class applications that are reliable, fast, responsive, and beautiful, delivering a breath-taking product experience to our users
Our Product Engineering Manager
- Displays a strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates strong initiative to make things happen.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Manage a team of developers, QA and DBAs.
- Work with Product Management to plan and prioritize releases. Support product management in developing a product roadmap.
- Run an effective Scrum process by facilitate Iteration Planning Meetings, Retrospectives and Daily Stand-ups
- Developing on top of rich, complex MVC frameworks
- Figuring out the application infrastructure to support our web app
- Testing their JS and Ruby rigorously
- Tweaking their code to get the design exactly right
- Building a great user experience
- Can saddle server development using Ruby, creating APIs
We are currently laying down the foundation for our new platform so we can quickly iterate on a set of exciting features and initiatives in the coming year. We'd love to have like-minded individuals to join us.
- Ruby development experience and with common frameworks (Rails, Sinatra, Grape, etc.)
- Have exposure to the recently popular JS-app frameworks (Ember.js, Backbone.js, spine.js, Knockout.js, Sencha, etc.)
- Experience with PhoneGap.
- Test their code (Jasmine, Mocha, JSUnit, rSpec etc.)
- Can tease out the right HTML (or HAML) and CSS (or SASS, or Less) for a given design
- Understand how the web works and can make pragmatic engineering decisions from that knowledge
- (bonus) Experience with Ember.js
- (bonus) Experience with Native mobile development
- B.E/ B.Tech form a Top Engineering College, preferably with MBA
- 5+ years of experience in Product Development for internet & Mobile related business.
Earning will be industry standard. Learning, however, will be far beyond the industry standard. Interested- Apply with your resume