Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jekson Vision Pvt. Ltd.
Views:77 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Jekson Vision - Technical Architect/Tech Lead - Image Processing (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Contribute in technical discussions regarding requirements, implementation adopting best practices/methodologies, platforms for development and support methodology.
- Estimation and timely implementation of requirement(s) by developing a modular, scalable, high performance code by adopting best practices.
- Perform Code review of junior software engineers / team members for requirements adherence, robustness, usability, reliability and performance.
- Assist, oversee and mentor junior software engineers / team members technically to meet the schedule.
- Own up the defect free code delivery of module / application and provide support during integration / implementation.
- Adherence to the documentation requirements of the assigned module / application.
- Bug fixing, code optimization.
- Collaborate with testing team to understand and resolve the bugs.
- Contribute to the software development process improvement.
- Additional Roles & Responsibilities for Research Engineer (Image Processing)
- Evaluate alternate cameras, optics and lighting as and when required by the company.
- Implement IEEE papers related to image processing as and when required by the company.
Educational Qualification : BE / ME (Computer Science and Engineering) or B Tech / M Tech (Computer Science) / Certified Vision Professional-Basic from AIA or similar is a huge advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should possess good communication skills and be a TEAM PLAYER.
- Should have passion to develop effective and efficient software.
- Should be organised, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience of writing image processing algorithms using C++.
- Awareness about industrial cameras, lenses / illumination.
- Familiar with compliers in Windows and Linux.
- Knowledge about MATLAB / OpenCV, QT is an added advantage.
- UI application development experience may be considered as a plus.