Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jekson Vision Pvt. Ltd.
Views:18 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Jekson Vision - Senior Engineer/Tech Lead - Application Developer - C++/MFC (8-12 yrs)
Sr Engineer / Tech Lead - Application Developer ( C++ / MFC )
Location : Ahmedabad
Experience : 8 to 12 Years
Educational Qualification : BE (Computer Science and Engineering) / B Tech / MCA / M Sc (Computer Science) / M Tech (Computer Science)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participate in feasibility analysis of requirements for implementation.
- Contribute in technical discussions regarding requirements, implementation adopting best practices/methodologies, platforms for development and support methodology.
- Estimation and timely implementation of requirement(s) by developing a modular, scalable, high performance code by adopting best practices.
- Perform Code review of junior software engineers / team members for requirements adherence, robustness, usability, reliability and performance.
- Assist, oversee and mentor junior software engineers / team members technically to meet the schedule.
- Own up the defect free code delivery of module / application and provide support during integration / implementation.
- Adherence to the documentation requirements of the assigned module / application.
- Bug fixing, code optimization.
- Collaborate with testing team to understand and resolve the bugs.
- Contribute to the software development process improvement.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Hands-on experience in creating GUI and applications using MFC
- Must have Sound knowledge of C/C++
- Excellent working skills with MS Visual Studio-IDE.
- For Senior openings, must have developed at least 5 medium / large scale desktop applications independently or acted as a major contributor in a team.
- Excellent programming skills with good understanding of OO programming concepts.
- Good understanding and demonstration of Multi-threading and thread synchronization concepts.
- In-depth working knowledge of memory management.
- In-depth knowledge of STL, algorithms & DLL creation
- Knowledge of SQL Database
Desirable (Two out of four is must):
- Hands-on experience in interfacing h/w devices & protocols like camera, serial, Modbus, Ethernet etc.
- Experience in Socket Programming.
- Knowledge of serial protocols, USB, call-back APIs is an added advantage.
- Knowledge / awareness of latest C++11 standard is an added advantage.