Recruitment Consultant at Elements HR Services
Views:393 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
JDEdward Functional Consultant - Oracle Fusion ERP (5-9 yrs)
This vacancy is for a highly motivated JD Edwards Functional Consultant who can quickly understand the issues/bugs/business requirements from stakeholders and translate them into solution.
This role includes supporting the implementation of JDE System Solutions, working with JDE Functional Support to deliver continued improvements to business systems.
The right candidate will provide expertise in :
- Minimum of 5+ years as a JD Edwards Functional Consultant (E1 9.0 and higher).
- Expertise in the core financial modules including General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Multi-Currency, Job/Project Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Job Costing, and Expense Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work with business users to interpret business requirements and produce project scope and estimate documents.
- Providing Support to Business Users and Development Team on Oracle Fusion ERP.
- Exhaustive knowledge of Oracle Accounts Payable and Purchasing modules.
- Performing requirements analysis and Bug analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing unit testing of solutions.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders, users and Oracle Support Team.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of change requests/requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
- Knowledge of Product functionalities (Oracle JD Edwards ERP)
- Working within the JDE Support team assisting with JDE Finance implementation projects
- Working with existing customers, supporting them with JDE Functional requirements
- Evaluate JDE Systems from various sources to make informed judgements on the validity of the data
- Resolve JDE Data integrity and financial reporting issues
- Provide analysis to relevant departments
- Be proactive in looking for any areas that require improvement.
- Configurations/Hands-On, as per requirement on Oracle JDE ERP.
- Interacting with Business teams in case of new requirements or training.
- Identifying Gaps in Oracle Solution w.r.t.. Business Needs.
- Bug & User Issue/Query Resolution
- Period Closing and Month end Reconciliation with Sub-Ledgers with GL.
- Coordinating with Oracle Support and getting the issues and enhancements resolved.
- Requirement Gathering for enhancements and Sign Offs.
- Walkthrough with the development team and provide clarifications.
- Maintaining SLAs and resolving issues within them
- Maintaining excellent relationship with business and technology stakeholders.
- Issue tracking through JIRA and other FIL tools.
- Communication on progress with all stakeholders.
- Maintaining good relationship with Oracle Support team.
- Be aware of financial regulations such as IFRS/US GAAP/India Taxes-GST/ICDS etc.