Director at Axim Technologies
Views:242 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
JDA Transportation Management Consultant (5-7 yrs)
Education required : Bachelor's degree
Experience : - 5 - 7 years of solid, proven and continuous experience in the JDA Transportation space with strong focus on integration development.
- SNP Supply Network Planning either in Heuristics/Optimizer modes and uses
- SAP Transportation, understanding and exposure is a plus
- Possess strong leadership skills and exhibit creative thinking to be able to come up with inventive solutions to solve business challenges
- Provide thought leadership while keeping up with industry trends and disseminating information across the organization
- Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, vendors, and consultants with both onshore and offshore resources
- Strong Technical leadership of Application Development teams and vendors
- Extensive experience collaborating with business stakeholders and IT to identify, design, and implement highly complex, end-to-end solutions
- Cultivates networking opportunities within the organization
- Broad range of business and IT experiences; Has achieved technical and/or business certification(s) is a plus.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines