Recruiter at JDA
Views:269 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
JDA - Senior Technical Architect (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for dynamic and adventurous full-stack architects to develop autonomous supply chain planning solutions on the cloud.
- The selected candidates would work on JDA's new Luminate- solutions while utilizing and enhancing the rich intellectual property of JDA in Supply Chain Management space.
- The work would involve the design and development of Microservices on the Microsoft Azure platform, which includes technology components such as Ignite, React, MySQL, Kafka, Spark, Kubernetes and Xamarin.
Job Responsibilities :
- Trusted advisor for architectural and technical concerns for most critical and complex modules within a product.
- Collaborates with the team and other leads to identify and resolve technical challenges related to the delivery of a product.
- Ensures the usage of reusable components through design, and also ensures that code quality, performance, and scalability and reliability requirements are met.
- Keeps aware of new technologies and analyzes how they can be applied to JDA products and the current delivery project.
- Identifies and grooms next level architects for succession planning within the product.
- Communicates to the director/PMG to raise awareness of the potential risks related to applications within a product.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply domain concepts into the solution and product area.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the product and its architecture.
- Makes tactical decisions on architectural and design issues.
- Ensures the solution built satisfies business and technical requirements.
- Ensures that the non-functional requirements defined, such as security requirements and performance objectives, are met.
- Manages technical issues, coding, and configuration to ensure the delivery of modules and the product.
- Collaborates across teams around technical and architectural issues.
- Reviews requirements, business use-cases and scenarios, and contributes to the product documentation.
- Responds to queries from internal and external sources (within a project team, or across project and services teams).
- Participates in the interviewing of developers.
- Provides advice on special technical issues when consulted by senior management.
- Is a key contributor in the development of a few critical and complex modules within a project.
- Learn, Architect, Design, Develop, Test & whatever else is required to deliver and maintain world-class software applications consisting of multiple components across technologies
- Guide and mentor junior members and work with little guidance in a cross-functional Agile/Scrum team consisting of senior architects, functional architects, UX designers, software engineers and quality specialists
- Live the JDA Values: Results, Relentless and Teamwork!
Apply, If you :
- Are looking for an exciting work environment while resolving challenges to develop next-generation solutions in SCM space
- Have 8+ years of experience in Java/OOPS/J2EE, with expertise in the technology components described above, or related areas
- Are experienced in developing SaaS solutions from scratch, or moving existing legacy solutions to SaaS
- Can be described as a Quick Learner, Result Oriented and work in a start-up mode for building and productizing prototypes
- Needless to add, experience in SCM domain is a plus