Director at Hexaconcepts
Views:501 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
JDA SCPO Technical Consultant - PL-SQL/RDBMS/ETL/JMS (6-9 yrs)
Position: JDA SCPO - Technical Consultant
Experience: 6 to 9 years
Type of position: C2H and/or Permanent
Joining: Within 30 days or less
- Install, configure and customize product based on the customer and project needs. Should be owning all the environment and a single point of contact for any technical queries.
- Understand Customer infra landscape and come up with architecture design and diagram. Should be an expert in Visio or any other tools. Should have high level knowledge in cloud technologies and should be familiar with the basic network and Cloud terminologies.
- Participate in customer design workshop and provide design inputs.
- Review the integration design by middleware team and suggest best practices, be familiar with REST and SOAP architecture.
- Create inbound and outbound adapters based on the customer enterprise integration, inbound can be SOAP or JMS and Outbound can be JMS with Oracle Weblogic/IBM MQ or any other middleware.
- Liaise between Consulting, Support and Cloud Services to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements during on-boarding of new customers or during upgrades or patch updates.
- Design any ETL jobs in TM Schema for any custom reporting application. Should have good knowledge of Oracle RBDMS concepts and administration. Knowledge of RAC (Real Application Cluster) is an added advantage.
- Review an existing application set up and perform an assessment for suitability to upgrade.
- Configure JDA solutions for better facilitate client business processes.
- Delegate and guide technical consultant in the team.
- Come up with estimates for CRs and POCs.
- Create/update/maintain Jobs in the TSB.
- Ensures quantity and quality content in the Knowledge base. Should be able to drive a KT and Transition plan effectively.
- He should manage incident, problem and change management process.
- Responsible for incident resolution for specific set of customers within the specified POD / Product / Project
- Adheres to priority-based management based on impact + urgency
- Drive Service Improvement Plans and ensuring the Incident Management process is performed as designed
Skills and Experience:
- JDA SCPO knowledge preferred
- Knowledge on PL/SQL and Java
- Proficiency in Basic networking/FTP concepts
- Knowledge of EDI process / EDI mapping.
- Knowledge in Mulesoft Integration.
- Knowledge of any DevOps model will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of sizing the hardware on private / public clouds will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of designing high availability applications will be an added advantage.
- Great communication skill
- Client handling experience is a must
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of any defect management tool will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Windows/Unix commands and troubleshooting skills.
- Exposure to IMB Message queue in terms of configurations.
- Exposure to setup products in clustered mode.
- Troubleshooting setup issues and provide resolution with consultation with Support/PD in timely manner.
- Should be able to mentor new associate in the project.
- Should be able to provide guidance in terms of new features to Customer based on the Product Road Map.