HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:33 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JBOSS Administrator - MQ (5-12 yrs)
Here is the JD for JBoss Requirement :
- Person should have solid relevant experience of at least 5 years on WildFly 10 / JBoss AS 7/ JBoss EAP 6.0 and above.
- Experience with Standalone, domain mode Jboss and experiencing in building out HA, clustered environment.
- Should have experience on support, buildout/config/clustering/best practices/troubleshooting/performance tuning for WildFly 10 / JBoss AS 7/ JBoss EAP 6.1 and above.
- Should have experience on Apache Webserver / NGINX and knows how to configure it with WildFly 10 / JBoss AS 7/ JBoss EAP 6.1.
- Should have experience on SSL Certificate installations/configuration on APACHE/ WildFly 10 / JBoss AS 7/ JBoss EAP 6.1.
- Good knowledge of other Middleware product (WAS, WLS), Shell Scripting, Linux is a plus
If we get a person who knows active MQ also is a win win situation for us
For Active MQ :
- Person should have at least 2-3 years of experience on Red Hat Active MQ.
- Experience in creating the HA / Cluster Environment for Active MQ
- Should know how to create queue, listener and queue manager.
- Should know how to clear the queue depth.
- Should know how to configure Active MQ with WildFly 10 / JBoss AS 7/ JBoss EAP 6.1 and above
Note : Jboss AS is now known as WildFly. Jboss EAP is Enterprise version which is supported by Vendor (Red Hat) .
Notice period - Immediate to 15 days