HR Manager at JBi Digital
Views:91 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
JBi Digital - Drupal 8 Developer - PHP (2-5 yrs)
Based in the heart of the vibrant West End of London, we work on all things technical and creative for some of the most recognisable brands.
We are looking for an individual that has a passion for digital to work across a diverse portfolio of customers.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the architecture of the website, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. You will also work closely with front-end developers and account managers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in developing projects using Drupal.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal (Version 7, 8), CSS and JS/ JQuery
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules using Core PHP
- Good understanding of architectural frameworks, multi-sites and multilingual
- Good exposure to the web services SOAP/ REST
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with Agile/Scrum based Product Development Methodology
- Knowledge of internet security techniques and coding best practices
- Acquia Drupal certification & active participation in Drupal.org will be an added advantage.
Personality Traits :
- Ability to think out of the box, solution-driven and passionate about work.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts in stand-ups
- Self-managed and sense of ownership
- Takes a professional approach to work
- Reward's Package
- Competitive basic salary linked to experience and competencies
- Team building, fun day/night adventures!
- 18 day's annual leave, plus 11 public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Friendly working environment with music playing all day
- Fantastic location, just next to the Metro Station of Noida Sector 16
- Working with a global team of hugely talented and creative people
- Opportunity to travel in the UK for project requirements
- Sponsorship in Training and Certifications