HR Manager at Blue Umbrella India Private Limited
Views:39 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Implementing web applications and continuously improving them based on users feedback
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with external design libraries such as Boostrap, Material Design.
- Knowledge of React Native is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful Web APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Good communications skills in English