Talent Acquisition at Maven Workforce
Views:216 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Java Microservices Architect - Open Source Code & Frameworks (8-16 yrs)
The Microservices Architect is responsible for solution architecture and design, as well as delivery. It is the responsibility of the Solution Architect to coordinate with architects and designers from various disciplines (solution, infrastructure, data/information) to define the most effective solution to business problems, while also leveraging their knowledge of existing systems and services and the capabilities available in the marketplace.
Required skills :
- Minimum of 9 years in leading software development activities and/or defining solution architectures.
- 5+ years of hands on experience on Java web services and Microservice Architectures and design patterns
- Proven experience in software integration patterns - web services, eventing, MSA, EAI, ESB, SOA.
- Proven experience in modern web development, mobile, and heterogenous integrations.
- Understanding of Payment Platforms and supporting technologies
- Demonstrated strong analytical and estimations skills.
- Demonstrated strong communication, design skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated skills in facilitation and presentation.
- Demonstrated skills in partnering with various architecture disciplines in software development.
- Familiarity with core design patterns.
- Ability to multi-task amongst several priorities.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-study.
- Innovative ideas to reduce the overall cost of deliverables with improved quality and time to market
- Proven experience influencing business and technology leadership through effective negotiation
- Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
- Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
- Strong Expertise with Kubernetes and Cloud Platforms
- Experienced with Scalability, High Availability, Light Foot print and Low memory based architectures
- Experience in working with open source code and frameworks (hands-on experience in Java/J2EE,Spring 4, SpringBoot 1.5, Microservices, Swagger 2.0, XML, JSON, REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Kafka, Rules Engine, Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud
- Required Knowledge of industry standard project execution methodologies like Agile/SCRUM or Agile/Kanban, along with a working understanding of epic, story, and task level sizing and planning activities.
- Proven experience working within "Cloud first" architectures, with a practical knowledge of cloud and hybrid cloud implementations.