Director at Emploi Globale Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:80 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Java Lead - J2EE/Hibernate/EJB (6-15 yrs)
Description Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design, development and functional testing of business requirements/use cases
- Use cases and design to quickly deliver new features and fixes for the applications
- Diagnose and resolve highly complex enterprise level issues of application involving Jboss platform
- Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams
Primary Skills required :
- Strong Core Java experience (Java 1.5 and newer)
- Strong JEE/EJB experience (JEE5/EJB3.0 required), JPA/Hibernate (Oracle), JMS messaging.
- Linux System knowledge
- SQL (Oracle or any other RDBMS)
- OOAD, core java/JEE Design patterns
- XML, JAXB working knowledge
Secondary Skills required :
- Webservices (SOAP, RESTful)
- JSF, Spring Framework
- HornetQ based JMS messaging experience
- Experience in Jboss EAP 6.0/Jboss AS 7.x or higher
Soft skills required :
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to preempt, identify and resolve problems that are non-routine or lacking in definition.
- Has working knowledge of Agile process.
- Ability to define, implement and work to a schedule.
- Good time management skills.
- Attention to detail. Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
Experience range : 6-10 years of hands on experience in Java/JEE applications
Educational Qualifications : B.E./ ME (CS/EE) or equivalent higher level degree
Certifications : Java/JEE certifications preferred