Senior Career Consultant at Team Lease Digital Pvt Ltd
Views:191 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Java/J2EE/WebLogic Developer - Production Support Projects (4-8 yrs)
- Work on Production support project; technical skills required Java/J2EE/Weblogic/Tomcat/Apache/ Unix/Oracle. Good analytical and communication skill MUST.
- Flexible with night shift MUST. Should be able to analyse the problem in VB/MS Access; database concept is MUST and should have inclination to be process oriented and learning attitude
- Client interview will be required.
- Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Minimum Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language.
- Solid knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging simple applications.
- Solid knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Solid knowledge of client / server networks.
- Strong ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- Knows and consistently applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of applications programming.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions :
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.