Principal Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:2135 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Java/J2EE Developer/Sr. Developer - SEI SWP Product Development (6-10 yrs)
Our prestigious client, is one of the the largest independent pure-play technology consulting and outsourcing providers for the financial services industry.
Role : Java/J2EE Developer/Sr. Developer with SEI SWP product development: Level of Experience - 6 - 10 years - 10 positions
Job description :
- Leads the development and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms. Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including Java/J2EE, Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective software/package solution.
- Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards. May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads the development and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology.
Required skill set :
- Java Script CGI, XML, Perl, ASP
- Oracle Java 7 and 8, WebLogic 11g and 12c
- Eclipse with Secure Assist
- Fortify for some applications
- AntHillPro (Automated Build and Deployments) and or uBuild/uDeploy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.