Java/J2EE Developer - Spring/Cloud (5-9 yrs)
- Java, Spring Micro services, Cloud & Agile.
- Kafka, Cassandra add Advantage
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in development with advanced knowledge of coding standards.
- Have Strong Foundation in OOPS concepts.
- Excellent Analytical skills and Problem solving/investigation approach
- Understanding of architecture and design principles.
- Strong in Java/J2EE technologies and Deign Patterns.
- Experience on working with JDK 1.8, Maven and GIT\BitBucket
- Hands-On using latest frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC\Hibernate ORM, Microservices and Angular JS.
- Experience in developing RESTful API's.
- Experience in working with event driven framework like Kafka.
- Experience on working with AWS\PCF cloud.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Good communication skills.
Secondary Skill Set :
- Exposure to PL\SQL.
- Exposure to Reactive programming.
- Experience on Linux environment.
- Experience on DevOps tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in Cassandra