Manager - HR at Leo Burnett
Views:493 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Java Developer - Webservices (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and automation.
- Proficient in Java, Web Services, SOAP, RESTful and database. (Mandatory)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Familiarity with build tools Maven
- Work with team to ensure timeline deliverables
- Good Communication skills
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.