Hr Executive at Harjai Computer Pvt. Ltd.
Views:953 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
This is Sujit from Harjai Computers Pvt. Ltd.
We are an ISO 9001:2008IT Out Sourcing Company currently providing IT Services to almost 200 Companies, which Includes CMM, PCMM, CMMI and reputed Companies in India and Abroad.
The overall responsibilities of the JAVA developer position include being able to translate business requirements into application code/logic which will implement the required business functionality. Further the developer will work in close concert with the Technical Architect / Lead Developer to ensure that they are following the coding standards throughout the application development lifecycle. Additionally, the Developer will be expected to create and maintain any technical documentation required to facilitate continued maintenance or enhancement of the application by other developers on the team. This role is in the Information Systems department.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and disciplined JAVA/J2EE Developer with 4+ years overall experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) implementing outstanding J2EE/JAVA solutions. The Developer will be expected to implement custom application solutions which meet the business requirements. This will include both new software development as well and maintenance and enhancements to existing applications. Specific functions and expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the Design Phase of the project by providing superior technical expertise and direction.
- Interacting with customers to gather and analyze the technical requirements.
- Managing delivery to the both the functional and non-functional requirements, including performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security.
- Delivering and/or coordinating technical training and mentorship to the development team.
- Act as the escalation point for the development and QA team for technical or design issues.
- Be aware of emerging or new technologies/standards in the industry and determine if they are applicable to the project.
- Implementing Best Practices.
- Review the requirements for any new functionality or enhancements, assess impact on the project timeline and update the technical documentation for any new requirements which need to be incorporated into the system.
The Developer will be expected to build relationships with the other members of the development team that encourage open communication and the sharing of ideas amongst the team. The Developer will also own multiple components within the construction phase of the application. This position will be a hands-on coding role where you will work with minimal supervision with cross-departmental resources facilitated by a project manager.
- 4+ years experience designing and implementing outstanding custom J2EE/JAVA applications.
- Extensive knowledge of various design patterns.
- Proficient at implementing complex business logic requirements for large-scale business applications; i.e., high volume, complex calculations, and (or) high availability (24/7).
- Firm understanding of BEA Web Logic 9.0 application server.
- Experience designing and implementing applications utilizing Oracle 10g.
- Ability to travel to the city during project requirements gathering on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or better
The Ideal Candidate is:
An effective, proven JAVA/J2EE Developer who has:
- Successfully designed and implemented large scale systems integration efforts
- Experience with both Web-based technologies and legacy systems
- Understands application architecture, system design and has proficiency with writing complex SQL
- Expertise with the full SDLC cycle
A good communicator with:
- The ability to design and implement a highly complex custom application based on a thorough understanding of the business requirements.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering high quality and easily maintainable technical solutions which meet or exceed all business expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.