Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:791 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Java Developer - Spring/Hibernate/jQuery (2-12 yrs)
Exp : 2 - 12 years
CTC : 8 - 32 LPA
Preferred : Talents from Product Dev/eComms
- Hands on Experience of Core JAVA, Spring AND Hibernate/ JPA.
- Hands on Experience in design and defining architecture of complex web based applications
- Hands on Database, Security
- Continuous Integration
- Excellent in OOPs
- Knowledge in design patterns
- Hands on Experience with web services development/Design(Soap and Rest)
- Effectively identifying technical gaps in junior team members and solve their technical issues.
- Effective End-to-End execution of project from requirement phase till PROD Deployment phase
- Effective Coordination with Team/ Team handling, Project Stakeholder Management
- Must be able to technically guide a team of minimum 2 members with excellent communication and client handling skills are required.
- Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, implementation and maintenance
- In depth knowledge of core java. Solid on coding fundamentals e.g. Object-Oriented design, data structures and dependency injection
- Hands-on experience in widely used third party frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate, Web Services)
- Experience with Java Script framework like EXTJS, Jquery etc.
- Strong background Object Oriented analysis and design
- Hands on experience with Databases technologies preferably MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of deployment platforms Jboss/ Wildfly.
- Experience working in high performing development teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (eg.Agile Jira)
- Experience with automated code review tools & build process.
- Experience in performance optimization by code optimization, profiling, detecting bottle neck and finding contended locks in the system.
- Proven track record of being a successful developer and lead and mentor by accomplishing tasks on schedule with strong initiative, commitment to quality, team blending and leadership skills.
- The candidate must be highly self-motivated confident and mature, well developed analytical and problem solving skills with the aptitude to learn as well as a flexibility to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of java profiling tools like Jprofiler, Jstack, VisualVM etc.