Java Developer - Spring/Hibernate (4-8 yrs)
Mandatory Skills : (Java 8, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Rest API in current project)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Oracle-PL-SQL, and execution of database queries, Stored Procedures, table management.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues; identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition.
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle- from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization).
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
Personal Attributes :
a. Strong and innovative approach for problem solving and finding solutions
b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure