HR Recruiter at SDORA CONSULTANT PVT> LTD>
Views:151 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Java Developer - Spring/Hibernate (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for Java Developer.
Mandatory Skill sets - Core Java, Framework - Spring & Hibernate
Senior Profile - 3 to 4 years
Salary - upto 5.5LPA
- Proficient in Core Java.
- Experience in Java Development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful. Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
- Ability of writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Notice period - 15 days to a month maximum.