Chief - Talent Acquisition and Talent Management at People Champions
Views:155 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Java Developer - Spring/Hibernate (2-5 yrs)
- We are looking for a Java Spring Hibernate Developer responsible for managing front end and back-end services.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for building the front-end elements into the application.
- Therefore, a thorough understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Developing of HTML5 UI
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Strong knowledge of JAVA web frameworks
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented Java programming
- Strong knowledge of the common Java or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong knowledge of MySQL.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages