IT Recruitment Executive at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:4015 Applications:549 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:539
Java Developer - MySQL/Algorithm (3-6 yrs)
Position : Back-End Java Developer
Location : Bangalore
Education : B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/M.Sc (Comp Sci)
About the job :
- You'll design and develop sustainable architecture for a large-scale system.
- You'll write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability, and provide API to various platform teams.
- You will collaborate with other teams to improve the application performance at various levels.
- We expect you to learn about new languages, technologies and framework, and proactively look for ways to make product better. You can also geek about it with the team on the "Techie Thursday's".
About you :
- You've got 3+ years of development experience.
- You have an eye for a well-designed UI/UX, and a deep understanding of product architecture.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, and more.
- Data-driven product development is kinda your thing.
- You're committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates. ;)
About our Tech Stack :
- We use (and experiment with) different programming languages and databases based on the scale and requirements of the micro-services.
- Backend : Primarily Java and Node.js; also Python, RoR and Golang.
- Infrastructure : Mainly AWS, and Kubernetes
- Databases : Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Aerospike, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, and Redis (cache)
- Web : React, Redux, Socketio, Webpack, Ember, Handlebars, Grunt, Node and Hapi
- Mobile : Java for Android, and Swift and Objective-C for iOS.