Java Developer - MobileFirst Development - Spring/Hibernate (1-2 yrs)
Job description :
Industry : IT software
Job Location : Nagpur
Designation : Software Engineer
Function : IT Application Programming /Maintenance
Designation : Associate Software Engineer/ Software Engineer
Educational Qualification : BE (Computer or IT or CSE or ECE)/ MCA/ BSC-MSC (Computer or IT). Additional certification courses will be an advantage.
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Technical hold in at least 3 technology from below list :
- Exposure to relational and NoSQL databases (Cassandra,Redis, MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Exposure to server-side services using Elastic Search and Solr, Active MQ, Apache Kafka.
- Experience in J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Data Mongo.
- Strong experience with AWS Stack.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software HTML5 and Web Standards, CSS / LESS / SASS /SCSS.
Candidate Profile :
- Good Communication skills
- Problem Analysis & Problem solving ability
- Good technical & analytical skills
- Team worker, Motivator, Result Oriented
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding of web mobile first development bestpractices (responsive design, progressive enhancement,graceful degradation etc)
- Strong understanding of PWA(Progressive Web App) &Service Workers.
- Knows how to write high-performance, reusable code forUI components.
- Cares about quality and knows what it means to ship highquality code.
- Strong understanding of Browser rendering path, client-side performance and cross-browser, cross-platform andcross-device compatibility.
- Strong understanding of web application security andmost common attack vectors & controls.
- Good understanding of SEO,W3C standards, SemanticHTML, Usability and Accessibility.
- Strong understanding of Browser rendering path, client-side performance and cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatibility.
- Strong C/C++/Objective C experience