HR-Recruiter at Achala IT Solutions
Views:604 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Java Developer - J2EE/Spring/MVC (2-5 yrs)
We have below wonderful opportunity which is relevant to your profile.
Position : Systems Engineer - Hyderabad
Company : We, Achala IT Solutions was founded in 2009 currently with more than 300 employees across the globe. Achala is a fast growing technology driven company providing various services in the filed of IT. It has been providing high quality services to various customers across the globe. Our main office is located in Hyderabad. We also have our branches in Munch, Germany and US. Currently we are providing IT Services to Sulzer GMBH, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi (Leading Automobile Manufactures in the world) based in Munich, Germany. The team at Achala is talented and has great experience in working with Global customers and in providing quality software and services in the field of Information Technology.
You can please visit https://www.achalasolutions.com/ for more details.
Director linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajesh-raju-3a12b5/
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Practical demonstrated experience in design and development of applications with major web development frameworks, including Java EE (JSP, Servlets, JPA), J2EE, JVM internals, AJAX
- Must have experience designing and implementing with Struts or Spring or other MVC framework.
- Hands on experience on Jasper reports development or Similar to Jasper Reports.
- Reasonably good at UI with fundamental exposure to the technologies like HTML5, JSP, Java Script, JQUERY, CSS, Bootstrap, etc.
- Should have hands on experience on advanced JS Frameworks like Angular 2 is Must.
- Must have strong web service integration skills (SOAP, WSDL protocols, REST, Axis, and UDDI).
- Skilled using database programming including JDBC and specific relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle; strong understanding of database design and modelling, complex queries and stored procedures.
- Experience designing and implementing with persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or other ORM / JPA.
- Technical written and presentation communication skills are essential;
- Must be able to present technical topics to the team.
- Experience adhering and enforcing strict software quality coding standards and best practices including version control, issue tracking, continuous integration in a test driven development; experience with reviewing others' code, delivering constructive criticism and assisting developers with making changes/fixes.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving ability, logic and analytical skills; ability to prioritize work and participate in a number of projects simultaneously.
- Good technical aptitude and sharp at learning and using new technologies.