HR Recruiter at Maximus Human Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:239 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Java Developer - J2EE/Spring/Hibernate (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
What you'll be doing :
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs follow specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
What we're looking for :
- Working experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Security, Web services, Oracle/ MYSQL.
- Working experience in SQL/PLSQL is must
- Working experience in XML/XSL, JSON, RESTful Services
- Knowledge on CSS and HTML5
- Excellent skill set in end to end, product implementation process and maintenance
- Experience in web server or application server tuning
- Understanding design patterns
- Experience in Agile Principles
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following technologies will be desired : Maven, Grunt and git
- Experience with open source frameworks Spring Boot, Hibernate is a plus.
- Experience designing and interacting with relational databases and NoSQL Databases.
- Good working experience with Eclipse
- Practical experience of OO design and UML
- Usage of Cloud Environments - AWS
- Good working experience writing test cases using JUnit and a staunch follower of the TDD best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, Team player in innovative problem-solving skills, analytical skills, self-motivated, ability to handle multiple tasks, able and willing to learn quickly.
What we offer :
- The opportunity to join our growing business at an exciting time
- A highly competitive salary
- Retirement benefits with all other perks
- Insurance benefits to all employees