Recruitment Consultant at Recruitment Firm
Views:1387 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Java Developer - J2EE/Spring/Hibernate (1-5 yrs)
Urgent openings for JAVA Developer
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BE/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure will be a plus
Please apply with below details along with the resumes.
Total Yrs of Exp :
Rel Exp :
Present Company :
Present CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Negotiable NP 15 or 30 days:
F2F Interview MUST at NOIDA ;MONDAY