Manager-HR at Shangari Global
Views:22 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Java Developer - J2EE/OOAD (5-7 yrs)
Position: Java Developer
Relevant Experience: 5-7 years.
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, M.C.A
Industry Specification: Should have worked in similar capacity, preferably with a Start Up in Fintech/Payment Gateways/Trading platform / Ecomm. Domain.
Technical Specifications :
- Web Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Profound insight of Core Java and J2EE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.).
- Good hands on working in various flavor of Databases - both SQL and Mongo DB.
- Good hands on working in ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework, Struts, Angular JS, Restful Web services and Microservice Architecture.
- Hands on working experience in deploying application in various application servers like JBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer.
- Experience with test-driven development
Soft Skills: Self Driven, Passion to learn & excel, good communication skills, positive attitude, team player.
Reporting: Head Technology.
Direct Reports: NA
Job Responsibilities :
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet / intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Integrates / develop applications with designed database, backend logic and server scripting.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products.